This article is intended for women who are interested in a more bright and colorful sexual life. Exercises to strengthen vagina muscles are suitable to achieve this goal.
All About Your Vagina
The vagina is a female genital organ and it looks like a tube 8-12 cm long. Vaginas are elastic and contain muscles that adapt to the tense of male penis as much as possible during sex act. All women have the same vagina anatomical structure, with the exception of developmental anomalies.
But there are individual natural qualities. Flora, temperature, acidity, elasticity, lubricant released and its amount, etc. All these properties can vary depending on the woman’s age or previous diseases. For example, the vagina of young women differs from that of more mature lady.
Younger women have more elastic and stronger vagina due to vaginal muscles, which are well supplied with blood. During intercourse the muscles tightly grasp the penis, thereby the couple has the opportunity to receive the highest pleasure.
Vagina Muscles Can Change Over Time
Over time, the vagina undergoes age-related changes, childbirth plays an important role in this.
After childbirth, the vagina loses its ability to adapt to the male penis, the muscles become flabby, flaccid and not elastic. Naturally, sensations during intercourse lose its brightness. During childbirth, the walls of the vagina are stretched, the pelvic floor, especially with a large fetus, moreover, if there have been tears and sutures.
Women can maintain vagina muscles elastic and strong with special exercises. Such exercises are aimed at strengthening special intimate muscles, located around the vagina and anus. These muscles contract during orgasm. It turns out that they can be pumped up with exercise, like any other muscle in the body. If you try hard, you can learn to control them during sex, contracting the muscles, thereby giving your partner and yourself the highest pleasure.
These exercises train the muscles of the vagina, anus and perineum, keep them in good shape. They serve as the prevention of many diseases: hemorrhoids, urinary incontinence, as well as some gynecological diseases. After all, charging increases blood flow to the pelvic organs (uterus, bladder, intestines), nourishing and restoring them. Some of these exercises are so good that they can be done anytime, anywhere: at home, at work, in transport, etc. on the job.
Exercises for Strengthening Vagina Muscles
Preferable position lying on the stomach, but it can be done in any position.
- First of all you need to find the muscles you will be training. To do this just imagine that you want to pee and to perform this action. Then stop, as if you are afraid to wet yourself, then do the same with the anus and remember the whole process.
- Next step is to try to squeeze both of these muscle groups together, and the hip would slightly fall forward. Your task is to stay in this position for a few seconds.
- At the beginning, the sensations are unpleasant, but they will not bring pain, as you will not be able to keep the muscles in tension for a long time.
- Compress the muscles of the anus together with the gluteal muscles. Due to this exercise, the buttocks will look more beautiful and tightened.
- Do not be very enthusiastic and zealous. We recommend to do this exercise no more than once a day during the first two weeks, until you feel a little tired.
- Gradually bring the amount of exercise to 100-150 times a day and no more than 5 times a week. Vaginal muscles will strengthen after a month of regular exercise.
This may be quite difficult if there are no relevant skills.
- It is necessary to take a stand on the shoulders, the so called (candlestick). If it is difficult to maintain such a position on your own, take the wall as an assistant.
- After taking the starting position, gently spread and bring your legs together, gradually increasing the amplitude.
- Perform 5-7 movements per minute.
- For the first week, do the exercise for 2 to 4 minutes, gradually increasing the exercise time to 10 minutes a day.
- Imagine that you are pulling in some object with your vagina.
- Perform this action, and try to keep the vaginal muscles in such a tense state, slowly counting to 5.
- Then gradually increase this period to 10 and 30.
- We recommend to perform the exercise every hour and you will feel the result in a month.
Quickly squeeze and relax the vaginal muscles, starting from 10 times and gradually bringing to 50 times. Then repeat the same with the anus muscles.
Alternate contraction of the vagina and anus muscles up to 20 times.
Count in mind from 3 to 5: on the third and fifth counts squeeze vagina muscles, stopping in each position, then relax them in the same sequence, making stops on the same count. Then do these actions with the anus muscles.
Everyone knows that high heel negatively affects the health of the legs, but it has a positive effect on the vagina muscles. The best option to train is to find the foot position at an angle of 15 degrees from the ground. It is enough to wear medium, but not high heel. Nevertheless, it is better to do exercises for strengthening the vagina muscles.
Ben Wa Balls, A Satisfying Work Out
Thanks to the Fifty Shades saga blowing up in 2015 we all have a rough idea about ben wa balls and how pleasurable they can be. The scene where Christian asks Anna to wear the balls to his parents’ masquerade party is brilliantly sexy. And also hilarious thanks to Anna’s “I’m not putting those up my butt” response.
What exactly are they?
Ben wa balls can come in all forms, some made of silicone, some of metal, and of course glass. Which material you get absolutely depends on you and what you’re feeling.
Stainless steel has an amazing natural weight to it, while you move they move and can hit all the right spots for you. This adds an amazing level of for play to a date night. Making sure you’re ready to go once you get home
Same can be said for glass. Silicone sets are great for exercise as they come in different weight sets so you can move up the stronger you become. These also do come in vibrating form to give you an extra layer of pleasure, some coming with remotes and others coming with the ability to be connected to an app on your phone. This is great for you to control or to let someone else take the reigns for the night or day.
Now ben wa balls aren’t all about fun and games
They are a useful exercise to regain strength in your pelvic floor muscles, it’s like a gym for your pelvic floor, lifting weights but for vaginas.
For this one silicone balls in varying weights is your best bet, that way you can decide the weight that your comfortable with and able to hold while beginning. Don’t overdo it and go for the heaviest set thinking that because they’re light in your hands. Your hands to a lot more lifting than your pelvic floor does for the most part.
What You’ll Need
- Kegel balls/Ben wa balls.
- Some free time.
How Do I use Them?
You’ll want to find a set that works for you, so visit a couples adult store like Adultsmart and ask one of the ever helpful consultants. We can talk you through all your options and find a set that works for you. As with regular weights at a gym these are not one size fits all. What works for your co-workers aunt may not work for you and that’s okay.
We’ll be able to go through what you’re wanting them for, whether you want pleasure and a work out, all the different styles. We really can make sure this is tailored to you and your needs.
Once your home do a bit of research on what you want from your ben wa balls. Go through all the steps, the different ways you can exercise with them in, and find a routine that works for you and your day to day life. A lot of people pop them in and go about their house work for a bit. Best exercise is to sit and contract and let go of the balls. Doing this in different ways is a great training exercise, squeezing for different periods of time, clenching at different strengths and so on.
Once you’ve done your research it’s time to pop them in.
- Lube up the balls and your vagina.
- I love the Wicked Hybrid lube for most things. It’s got a small amount of silicone in the formula to make it silky smooth and ultra long lasting. But the high water content makes it safe to use with most toy materials too!
- Find a position that’s comfortable for you. You can be lying on your back, or on your side, whichever works for you.
- Insert the balls and just get comfortable with the feeling and the weight for a little while.
- Let them settle in before you go crazy working the muscles.
- For the first little while you will need to keep the sessions short. It’s recommended to keep it to under 20 minutes a day for the first little bit.
- Then up the weights and the times when you feel comfortable and ready.
As with all things it is good to talk to a medical professional while doing this. As you can over exert yourself and strain the muscles, which can end up doing the opposite of what you want on this journey.
Ben wa balls are fun
A way to get your exercise in, strengthen your pelvic floor, better your orgasms, and have a bit of foreplay when you wear them out. For the best stimulation in this scenario use metal or glass balls.
As always be safe and only do what is comfortable for you, do your research, and even chat to others who have used them.